Photo: One of the flight attendants on EgyptAir flight identified as 27-year-old Samar Ezzeldin who got married recently

One of the flight attendants on Egyptair flight 804 was identified on Thursday, May 19 as Samar Ezzeldin, 27. Ezzeldin had been a flight attendant with EgyptAir for two years. Her cousin told the Guardian that she recently got married. Ezzeldin’s friend RasHa Ahmed Carson to mourn her death. Her tribute below
"Samar Ezz Eldin Goodbye my friend One of the persons who was involved in the#EgyptAir Crash today May 19th 2016. All I want to say is that she is a wonderful person inside and out.. It was really a pleasure having someone like her that I will always remember her good deeds.. She May rest in peace, she's in a better place right now! Please pray for her.. pray for a beautiful person. My thoughts and prayers are going to the friends and families of all the crew and passengers, and everybody affected by the crash of flight ‪#‎MS804‬ R.I.P. I didn't know this girl from a very long time nor was she my best friend or even a childhood friend, i knew her for just almost A YEAR now! But I do remember the very first time meeting her, greeting me with a beautiful smile and with open arms and heart. She wasn't that close to me to an extend that we talk everyday coz she fly's a lot! But when we gather together we talk and laugh timelessly and i adore talking to her coz she's so pure deep within that makes me talk to her freely with no limitations and i did tell her some of my secrets that she will always keep with her.. and i have no regrets doing so! We had some moments enough to be remembered always and forever"
Source: RasHa Ahmed Carson/Facebook

Popular posts from this blog

Does Lil Wayne have cancer?

Police dismisses bomb scare in Lagos

Survivor