NAIJ Exclusive: Precious Fani-Kayode speaks on her husband and more

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode, 27, is a beaut queen who won the Miss United Nations Pageants in 2004.She is current wife of Nigeria’s former minister of aviation and politician Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) and they both have a son, Aragorn.
Fani-kayode
Precious Fani-Kayode with Femi Fani-Kayode and their son, Aragorn
During the pageant, Precious slugged it out with numerous contestants across the globe and was crowned the winner of the most respected beauty competition in the world in Kingston, Jamaica.
After the 2014 UN show, she obtained a franchise to conduct a Nigerian version of the United Nations pageantry, Miss United Nations Nigeria Pageant (MUNNP). Precious is also a Nollywood actress and founder of Snowhite Foundation – an organization which focuses on less privileged families with children between ages 0-5.
In her exclusive interview with NAIJ.com, she opened on her husband, marriage and more:
Fani-kayode
The couple took very beautiful Christmas family photos
Aside from being an ex-beauty queen, tell us about yourself, who is Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode?
Precious Chiikwendu Fani-Kayode is a God fearing mother and wife, philanthropist and fashion designer. I take each one as it comes . I create time for every part of me as all these is whom I've worked for, become and I am. Yes I've been working on my fashion house while I was nursing . And I'm glad to have put 80% of it in place . I will be returning to the screens in January .

Popular posts from this blog

Does Lil Wayne have cancer?

Police dismisses bomb scare in Lagos

Survivor