See photos of Top American singers vow renewal

Top American singer Fantasia Barrino and her husband of two years Kendall Taylor renewed their vows recently during Christmas.
Fantasia
Fantasia and Kendall at their vow renewal

Fantasia shared the photos of their ceremony on her Instagram in her Justin Alexander Signature gown.
Fantasia
Fantasia in her designer dress
She said: “I love you so much that I’d do it over and over and over again! When I met you, I just never knew!! It’s almost like I may have known you in another life."

"Like this love has happened before and that’s how it works so well between us because we’ve been here before. So we did it again! The right way.. so….yes I do."
Fantasia
The backside of the dress
Fantasia divorced from her first husband, Auntwan Cook in 2004 kendall is her second. The couple first got married in 2015 and have been happily so ever since.


Popular posts from this blog

Does Lil Wayne have cancer?

Police dismisses bomb scare in Lagos

Survivor